Saturday 3 November 2007

My Boyfriend is a Twat

No, I'm not cheating on my hubby. I just wanted to note one of the funniest book titles ever. I haven't read this yet, and the library doesn't have a copy, so I doubt it will go on my to-buy list as my dating of twats is long over, and I like to think of my husband as more of an occasional goober or doofus than a twat. But if your boyfriend is a twat, you might give it a read.

Zoe McCarthy also has a blog by the same name, which sounds quite funny. I've updated this post, as the reason the link didn't work for me before was user error! I've added the pic too, which wouldn't work last night during an odd Net slowdown.

Now that I've finally seen the site, I found some very funny merchandise proclaiming "My Boyfriend is a Twat." The coffee mug especially cracks me up for some reason; perhaps it's the thought of sipping it while looking up through your lashes at said twat (and if you stay with him, hopefully he's actually a sweetheart with the occasional twatish tendencies). The items are great if your boyfriend has a sense of humor. If he really is a full-on twat and finds it infuriating, perhaps you can request special "My EX-boyfriend WAS a twat" items, which you can then use as a means of letting him know he's getting the boot.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Groovy and thanks for the plug. The link you have to my blog is incorrect you'll find .... Try:
    this one.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.